How to get more contacts

phone number list for bulk sms marketing
Bappy

How to get more contacts

Post by Bappy »

This is the big question that all of us who have a website or a profile on social networks ask ourselves: how can I get more contacts and not just any type of contact, but one that adds value and ultimately becomes a customer. It is what we know in marketing as qualified leads, that is, valuable contacts that also show interest in our products or services. Can I buy databases? It is a question that our clients often ask, since many companies offer the sale of these databases. Well, the answer is no, first and foremost because it is not legal : in order to send advertising I need: that they are already clients who have acquired in the past a service or product similar to the one I am offering in said commercial communication. or that the user has expressly given me consent to receive commercial communications. Therefore, the law prevents the external company from selling me the data and giving it to me physically, but…

what I can do is rent these contacts ; that is, I can hire that external company to send a commercial communication on my behalf and that I send it to them. In this case, I must ensure that the contacts impacted have given their express consent to the company phone database I contracted to receive commercial communications from third parties. So how do I get contacts? Until you start selling and therefore have a solid customer base to which you can advertise, there are other mechanisms for collecting customer contacts: If what I want is to promote my products/services on social networks , an effective means is raffles : I can raffle a discount, a product, etc., in exchange for the participant starting to follow me and also mentioning a friend. Despite what many people think, giveaways usually work quite well and I quickly increase my list of followers.

Another way to collect contacts is through the contact forms on my website. What is the problem? That many people are reluctant to leave their data for nothing, so what you could do in this case is to offer some kind of valuable free content: a guide , access to a free course or an ebook can be very useful as a claim for the user to provide their data. If we also want to speed up the process, our advice would be to create a paid advertising campaign on Google or on social networks that attracts traffic to an optimized landing page where the contact form is given great importance. Once you have these contacts, you can carry out email marketing campaigns that are very effective : on previous occasions we have already told you that they have an excellent ROI! Therefore, make sure before buying a customer database that this would be legal and try to get your own contacts through raffles or in exchange for some consideration for the user. From Be Markethink we can help you with this process, contact us without obligation!