“One of the things I liked the most about IEBS was not realizing that I was taking a distance course”

phone number list for bulk sms marketing
jubair

“One of the things I liked the most about IEBS was not realizing that I was taking a distance course”

Post by jubair »

Forrester and Gartner consultants predict that customers will manage 85% of their relationships with brands without interacting with a human being, so it is essential to develop a Customer Experience Management strategy. Paula Genesio did not want to be left behind and she has been encouraged to take the Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Customer Experience with IEBS . Get to know the interview with Paula Genesio below. “One of the things I liked most about IEBS was not realizing that I was doing a distance learning course” Paula Genesio, IEBS student - interview Paula Genesio 2 1024x683 Paula is from Argentina and has been dedicated to Marketing for more than 10 years. She currently works as a Marketing Manager at ComprandoenGrupo.net, an associative web platform for retail businesses. It may interest you: Postgraduate course in Digital Customer Experience with IEBS .

TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF. WHAT IS YOUR JOB? I am 36 years cell numbers list old and I live in Córdoba, Argentina. I have been dedicated to Marketing for more than 10 years and I currently work as a Marketing Manager at ComprandoenGrupo.net , an associative web platform for retail businesses, which facilitates the formation of purchasing pools to allow merchants to import merchandise for their stores. WHAT TRAINING DID YOU HAVE BEFORE STARTING IEBS? Before starting with IEBS, I had two university degrees: Graphic Design and Advertising was my first degree, which opened the doors to the professional world for me. Then, thanks to my professional experience, I decided to start and finish my Marketing career. To complete my training, I did a postgraduate degree in Digital Marketing , until choosing your Postgraduate. TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR FINAL PROJECT, DO YOU PLAN TO APPLY IT IN WORKING LIFE? Since I started my postgraduate course, each one of my papers, including my final project, has been the object of direct application of the knowledge I learned at IEBS. Fortunately, I was able to apply them almost immediately in my current job. I had the advice of Juan Manuel Martí, who helped me learn about platforms and their implementations.

When working in an SME (Small and Medium Enterprise), some processes are a little more difficult. DO YOU THINK IT IS DIFFICULT TO INTEGRATE CROSS CHANNEL CAMPAIGNS IN A MARKETING STRATEGY? I do not consider its implementation to be difficult, but I do believe that the entire company has the same vision. In other words, one of the greatest challenges occurs “inside doors”: making sure that each employee of the organization puts the customer at the center, ensures that the company's strategy succeeds in this task. HOW SHOULD THE CONVERSION PROCESS OF A CLIENT BE? Ideally, the conversion process should be natural and not forced. That is to say, that a "lead" performs an action because we are really delivering a value proposition, in the form of content, or a commercial proposal. That this action benefits us and contributes to our objectives and once you know and are interested in our proposal, we can move on to the contact or sale action through a phone call, an email, a comment on an ad, put a like, etc. In each phase of the conversion process, marketing must interpret the needs of a client or potential client , as well as their proximity or distance from the action that interests us, in order to transform that "need" into efficient content, effective communication and proposals of your interest.